633T-0500 - Single input with dual isolated output, DC-powered Simple Type: I/O...
- Part Number:
- Model Number:
- Lead Time:
- Qty In Stock:
Single input with dual isolated output, DC-powered Simple Type: I/O Controller
These units receive 4-20mA process current inputs and provide isolated 4-20mA output signals. Each channel operates independently and is isolated from the others to prevent interaction between channels. Galvanic isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals. Units are shipped with factory calibration for quick installation. These isolators also automatically compensate for load resistance variations, so re-calibration is rarely necessary. However, adjustable zero and span trim pots are provided to ensure precise calibration for maintenance requirements and long term serviceability. These isolators generate a 24V input excitation supply suitable for powering one or two 2-wire transmitters. The supply is current limited at each output to prevent any excitation short from pulling down the internal power supply. The internal DC supply improves system performance by isolating loops on a single or dual channel basis. It saves space, complexity, and the expense of installing additional supplies to power your field loops.
For Resellers and High Volume Orders:
Please request a quote to obtain preferred pricing.
- Built-in isolated excitation supply with short circuit protection can drive up to two field 2-wire process loops.
- Current limiting safely limits output to 27mA.
- Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable operation in hostile environments.
- Full isolation safely separates each input channel, each output channel, the excitation supply, and power.
- Low input burden keeps voltage drop to less than 1.5V for full-scale current.
- Pluggable terminals, zero/span trim pots and power LEDs make installation, maintainance, and long term service easy.
- Signal splitter model (633T) provides two identical isolated outputs from one input signal.
- Supports wide 0 to 1000 ohm load range and no trimming is required if the load varies.
- Two channels in a single unit saves space and reduces costs.
- None Available
- None Available